Event Marketing Manager (Global)
.bit (https://did.id) is the only cross-chain unified decentralized identity (DID) protocol, based on the unique technical architecture, .bit provides services for more than Web3 users. .bit is able to verify signatures by different asymmetric cryptographic algorithms, which allow users to manage and control their .bit accounts with public chain addresses, email addresses, even customized passcodes and biometric data from mobile devices.
.bit is dedicated to assist every single individual and community to unleash their potential and discover more possibilities through the development of self-sovereign identity. .bit determines to build the most practical and applicable suite of infrastructural tools, safeguarding the endowed right of identity sovereignty for each bit of the world.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Event Marketing Manager to join our team. As an Event Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for brand collaboration projects and planning, coordinating, and executing various types of offline events to promote our brand and increase brand awareness. You will also work closely with our Business Development (BD) team to explore offline events and collaboration opportunities globally.
- Manage assigned projects which include brand campaigns, offline events, brand collaborations and more.
- Develop creative and strategic ideas for various types of offline events, including brand campaigns, regular events, and brand collaboration events.
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of event execution, including event materials, logistics, and preparation.
- Collaborate with the BD team to identify and develop offline event opportunities.
- Connect and build relationships with local partners and vendors for utilization and execution support.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure directions are well aligned and the exposure is maximized.
- Event budget management including budget evaluation and allocation.
- Lead and assist other brand projects when there’s no event on going.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in Event Marketing, with proven experience in planning and executing offline events.
- Brand manager or project manager experience is a plus.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Flexibility to work outside regular office hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Flexibility for frequent global travel
- Proficiency in both verbal and written English skills is a must-have, as it enables effective communication with partners from around the world.
- Multicultural-living experience is a plus.
If you are passionate about project and event management and want to work in a dynamic and innovative environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Please send your resume to [email protected], we will give you feedback within 24 hours.