You are passionate about the Web3, blockchain and open source community. You are passionate about spreading the spirit of decentralization. You believe that blockchain technology is the opportunity of the next decade. You believe that DIDs are the infrastructure of the future of Web3. You believe that every person, every application will have its own DID.
You will be a key player in our team, helping us promote the concept of .bit and educate more people about its technical and product features. Your responsibilities will include:
- Interacting with developers through various means such as conference speaking, customer visits, offline meetups, online communication, article writing, and technical training.
- Spreading information about the technical features, user cases, and best practices of .bit, helping .bit improve its reputation, influence, and popularity within the industry.
- Maintaining relationships with developers, assisting them as a technical expert to integrate .bit into their products.
- Participating in product development and testing, providing feedback and suggestions to the development team from a developer's perspective.
- Excellent programming skills and technical comprehension, and understand the basic principles of blockchain.
- Excellent communication skills, able to express technical concepts and ideas clearly and concisely.
- Enjoy interacting with others in public and private settings, and have the ability and willingness to participate in developer community activities.
- Excellent writing skills and can write fluent and clear technical documents.
- Can accept occasional global travel to participate in offline activities.
- Overseas study/work experience.
- Fluent in both English and Chinese.
Nice to have
- Influence in Web3/blockchain/open-source community.
What we offers
- Remote work from anywhere in the world
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Fully transparent and collaborative team culture
Please read through our websites and docs, and make a doc explaining your plans to promote .bit.
After that, please send your resume and the plan to [email protected], we will give you feedback within 24 hours.
- Website: did.id
- Twitter: @dotbitHQ
- Discord: discord.gg/did
- GitHub: github.com/dotbitHQ
- Team Blog: blog.did.id
- Forum: talk.did.id
If you have any specific question, we would be happy to discuss with you in our discord server at